Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bagvertising

Woah, what a busy time of year! I've been so incredibly flat out I haven't had time to relax.. until now.. :) Thank god for Christmas holidays! So, now I'm back into the swing of things, I can finally write about all those things I've been meaning to. Beginning with something cool I found surfing the net, a clever form of Advertising using bags, now colloquially dubbed "Bagvertising".

Some examples!


People seemingly skipping rope with the corded handles of bags from YKM, a Turkish department store chain.


When properly carried, this bag makes it look like you’re in your undies! Haha! Not sure who the bag is advertising, though.


A "Reach out to children with Autism" bag promoting the efforts of the Dubai Autism Center.


A gun themed bag promoting the work of Belian crime novelist Pieter Aspe.


Graphically depicting the use of 'Stop 'n Grow' nail biting deterrent.


A vivid representation of a consumer who needs some Panadol pain relief.. Great idea but I don't think I would wear it.. :P

0 comments: