Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mish.Mash :)

Ahoy! I decided randomly, on my first Saturday night in for about 4 months (due to a hangover from Youngbloods still lingering at 6pm), to get my old blog up and cracking again. Sooooo here it is. It's basically for my own referencing purposes, to post anything that inspires, amazes or interests me, whether it be advertising material, campaigns, poems, photography, digital art, photoart, films, flash, websites, concepts, theories.. anything!



(hey, you can even find inspiration on the back of a toilet door)

Still working on a few things, and sifting through all my old Geocities accounts (to find some really cute images and photos dated from back in 2003!). Will be mixing it up over the next couple of weeks! (this blog was created on the 15th of November, 2008!)


♥ Me.
x

0 comments: