Sunday, July 5, 2009

Johanna Mayer

This is gold!! I found an old VHS tape last weekend with a few highlights from our Media class back in year 12. Working in a post production house, I finally got the chance to burn it onto a DVD, and get it cut and converted to an online format so I could post them on youtube so they will never get lost. :)

The first one I've posted so far is titled "Johanna Mayer". This is a short piece we filmed at camp in New Norcia that won us first place in the Mandurah Short Film Festival, along with $5,000 cash prize for our school (damn..). It was for a bit of a joke, I'm slightly embarrassed by my character hahaha. Obviously the filming and editing is extremely dodgey, but I think we did well considering we only had 2 days to shoot. 

Had a lot of fun filming this, though. Good memories!

0 comments: