Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Freshmen ads

Somewhere there's a junior creative crying in a beer.

Bars do it. Diners do it. Dry Cleaners do it.

Hang the first ads you were paid to write, design, direct, produce and sell to the client right here on our wall.

As Letterman would say, "This is an exhibition, not a competition. Please, no wagering."

http://www.freshmenads.com/
Classic!!

"The year was 1987 (there, you made me say it) and the place was The Richards Group in Dallas. This was one of those junior team hand-me-down projects that was due almost overnight.

Luckily for me I was paired with a talented female writer who had a much deeper appreciation for mammographies than myself. You can tell I was heavily influenced by everything coming out of Minneapolis at the time. This actually made it into The One Show that year.

My, how times and tastes have changed. – Scott Ballew"

KFC anthem! hahaha


0 comments: