Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adland I love you

Okay.

Situation.

Friday lunchtime.

I gather up my first industry read (Creative) for a long few months of not having the free time or energy to put towards my undeniable love for advertising and ideas.

I head to the local Thai in West Perth to treat myself to a laksa and get reading.

First few pages, my excitement grows.

Mid way through I realise I am sitting there with eyebrows raised and mouth closed-smiling reading about the top voted advertising ideas, campaigns and agencies in Australia.

And I re-realised how much I love advertising. So much that I think it's unhealthy.

And I'm now buzzing from the excitement...

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!

I need to get over east!!! And when I do... there will be no stopping me!!!!!! *evil cackle*!!!

0 comments: